Welcome to Modus' Provider Support Center
In order to streamline ride requests and better serve you, we utilize a ticketing system. Every service and/or support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket.
- * NEW - MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS: Moving forward all medical appointments with a return trip will be placed as "open-ended" automatically, unless stated otherwise in the notes. This means that your client will need to give us a call when they are ready to be taken home. Our drivers will ensure they have a business card with our phone number on it. So in a ride request, please give us the time of day "morning, afternoon, or evening" instead of an actual time - unless it there is a definite stop time (e.g. a counseling appointment). This is to ensure your client's ride is not counted as a no-show since our drivers can only wait so long before they move onto their next ride. If you have any questions, please reach out to Caitlin at (918) 392-3436.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: Please try to encourage your clients to cancel in advance, with as much notice as possible. No-shows are counted against your client and count as a used ride in agency's package. As a reminder, a no-show occurs when...
- 1) After confirming their ride, a Modus rider tries to cancel when a driver has already been dispatched or is already there
- 2) After confirming their ride, no communication has occurred between a driver and rider for some time after a driver has arrived.
- For more information regarding a no-show, please see our FAQs in the Knowledgebase or click here.
- PROVIDER TRAINING: Join our Program Coordinator, Caitlin, on Wednesdays at 11:00 AM for our weekly Provider Portal Training. To register for this training, please click here. Provider training presentations can be viewed prior to signing up for the zoom training OR to view as a refresher by clicking the link here. Note: Not all trainings may apply to your agency.